Safety products and technology innovations make us being trusted and evergreen.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Anfeng / AF||Standard:||EN 13414-1: 2003, EN 13411-3: 2004, GB/T 16762-2009, GB/T 14737-2009|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel Wire Rope With Fibre Core||Strength:||1670 MPa|
|Length:||Customized||Wire Rope End Fittings:||Flemish Eye Sleeve And Thimble|
|Key Word:||Double-leg Wire Rope Sling, Wire Rope With Flemish Eye Sleeve And Thimble, Fibre Core, Sling Assembly||OEM Or ODM Services:||Yes, Upon Request|
|Place Of Origin:||Shanghai Or Guangzhou, China||Packing:||Carton + Pallet, Wooden Box, Or Custom|
|Equipped With:||Standard Shackle Or Hook|
EN 13414-1 Wire Rope Sling Assembly,
22mm Wire Rope Sling Assembly,
CE lifting ropes slings
Our Double-leg Wire Rope Sling Assemblies (with fibre core) feature with soft eye sling being swaged, which means that the end has been folded back on itself, and spliced into the rope. To strengthen the soft eye, a thimble eye would be pressed with a ferrule, using many tonnes of force to provide a strong connection.
1. Reference standard: EN 13414-1: 2003, EN 13411-3: 2004, GB/T 16762-2009, GB/T 14737-2009.
2. Surface treatment of wire ropes can be galvanized and grease free, galvanized with grease and uncoated with grease.
3. The wire rope structure, tensile strength and working load limited could be customized according to customer's request.
4. Safety factor of the rigging is 5:1.
5. Safety factor of the Master Link and Hook is 4:1.
6. Safety factor of the shackle is 6:1.