Offshore Containers are mainly used on offshore oil platforms. They are much different with normal ISO container. Not only because strict safety requirements have to be met, but also because they are mainly transported by small ship and lifted/ unloaded by crane.
Comply with the following standards:
- DNV GL standard DNVGL-ST-E271 – 2.7-1 Offshore containers, August 2017
- DNV GL standard DNVGL-ST-E273 – 2.7-3 Portable offshore units, December 2016
- ISO 10855-2:2018 Offshore containers and associated liftings sets – Part 2: Design, manufacture and testing of lifting sets
- EN 13414-1 Wire rope slings
- IMO/MSC Circular 860
1-, 2-, 3- & 4-Part Lifting Sets, with Forerunner where fitted, for lifting of:
- Offshore Containers, with Maximum Gross Mass 0 to 25000 kg
- Portable Offshore Units
About Anfeng Lifting & Rigging
Based in Shanghai Free Trade Zone, Shanghai Anfeng Lifting & Rigging Ltd. is an experienced technical and sales company specialized in supplying webbing slings, round slings, wire rope and slings, chains, rigging accessories and more.
Anfeng supplies steel wire ropes, wire rope slings, lifting chains and accessories, webbing slings, round slings, fall protection harness, typhoon resistant series products, lashing, offshore mooring lines, chain hoists, lever hoists, electric hoists, shackles up to 1500t, and lifting points.
Our technical staffs make sure the products meet all safety and manufacturing requirements. Upon request, Anfeng provides customers with DNV-GL, CCS, ABS and other third-party inspection certificates.