Wide Body Shackle is a bow shackle with improved bow radius that greatly improves life of wire rope slings. The shackle is high load capacity bow shackle with safety bolt, nut and cotter pin. They are excellent choice for heavy lifting projects due to the shape of the shackle crown.
- Increase in shackle bow radius provides minimum 58% gain in sling bearing surface and eliminates need for a thimble.
- Increases usable sling strength minimum of 15% and greatly improves life of wire rope slings.
- Can be used to connect High Strength Synthetic Web Slings,HIGH STRENGTH Synthetic Round Slings or Wire Rope Slings.
- All shackles are quenched and tempered for maximum strength.
- Shackles with WLL from 7T through 300T are made by forged alloy steel.
- Shackles with WLL from 400T to 1550T are made by cast alloy steel.
- Shackles of and below 300T are proof tested to 2 times the working load limit, and their Breaking Load is 5 times of WLL.
- Shackles of and more than 400T are tested to 1.33 times the working load limit, and their Breaking Load is 4.5 times of WLL.
- Shackle bows are all hot dip galvanized , screws and the bolts are painted yellow or customized request.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26-2004.
Based in Shanghai Free Trade Zone, Shanghai Anfeng Lifting & Rigging Ltd. is an experienced technical and sales company specialized in supplying webbing slings, round slings, wire rope and slings, chains, rigging accessories and more.
Anfeng supplies steel wire ropes, wire rope slings, lifting chains and accessories, webbing slings, round slings, fall protection harness, typhoon resistant series products, lashing, offshore mooring lines, chain hoists, lever hoists, electric hoists, shackles up to 1500t, and lifting points