Wire rope clips are used to secure the loose end of a wire rope when forming an eye. The U-Bolt Clips have a u-bolt that is secured into
a saddle by two nuts. Wire rope assemblies almost always require two, or more wire rope clamps to secure the wire rope properly.
Drop forged wire rope clips are more heavy duty than malleable rope clips and can therefore be used for more heavy-duty rigging applications. In addition, they aregalvanized with a heavy coating of zinc that resists the corrosion and abuse found in rugged work environments.
- Increases usable sling strength minimum of 15% and greatly improves life of wire rope slings.
- Can be used to connect high strength synthetic web slings, high strength synthetic round slings or wire rope slings.
- All sizes quenched and tempered for maximum strength.
- Forged alloy steel from 7 through 300 metric tons.
- Cast alloy steel from 400 through 1550 metric tons.
- Sizes 300 metric tons and smaller are proof tested to 2 times the working load limit.
- Sizes 400 metric tons and larger are tested to 1.33 times working load limit.
- Sizes 300 metric tons and smaller are proof load is 2 times the working load limit.limit.
- Sizes 400 metric tons and larger are proof load is 4.5 times the working load limit.
- Shackles bows are all hot dip galvanized , screws and the bolts are painted yellow or customized request.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26-2004,RR-C-271D.
- Type approval certification in accordance with DNV for certification of lifting appliances available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.