Orange 2:1 3000KG 10 Meters J Hook Tie Down Straps 50mm Ratchet Tie Down Straps
Ratchet straps are tie-down straps that have various uses, generally involving the holding down of equipment or cargo when it is being transported. They can be used for jobs like securing loads to vehicles or keeping construction materials in place.
Also known as tie-down straps, lorry straps, lashing straps or cargo straps, simply put, they are durable webbing that has been equipped with appropriate hardware for tying things down safely and securely. They are tough, flexible and lightweight.
We are supplying a variety of lightweight ratchet straps, which are ideal for less-intensive work. They have a maximum weight load limit of 3,000kg or less.
We also have a range of heavy-duty ratchet straps which are designed for heavy duty transportation and tie-down jobs. The straps offer maximum breaking load of 10,000kg, with a webbing width up to 75mm.
Features and Benefits
• Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
• All our ratchets conform to EN 12195-2:2000 safety performance requirements.
• Quick release mechanism for easy use.
• Produced from 100% polyester material, Ratchet handles are made of steel.
• Available in 8m, 10m, and 12m lengths or customized
• 3000kg ratchets have a 35mm webbing width.
• Supplied with J Hooks
• Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
• Individual certification can be supplied.
• All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.
||Breaking load (kg)
Fixed side length L2
Standard lengths L1
Based in Shanghai Free Trade Zone, Shanghai Anfeng Lifting & Rigging Ltd. is an experienced technical and sales company specialized in supplying webbing slings, round slings, wire rope and slings, chains, rigging accessories and more.
Anfeng supplies steel wire ropes, wire rope slings, lifting chains and accessories, webbing slings, round slings, fall protection harness, typhoon resistant series products, lashing, offshore mooring lines, chain hoists, lever hoists, electric hoists, shackles up to 1500t, and lifting points.