|Brand Name:||Anfeng / AF||Standard:||EN 13414-1: 2003, EN 13411-3: 2004, GB/T 16762-2009, GB/T 14737-2009|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel Wire Rope With Fibre Core||Strength:||1670 MPa|
|Length:||Customized||Wire Rope End Fittings:||Flemish Eye Sleeve And Thimble|
|Key Word:||Four-leg Wire Rope Sling, Wire Rope With Flemish Eye Sleeve And Thimble, Fibre Core, Sling Assembly||OEM Or ODM Services:||Yes, Upon Request|
|Place Of Origin:||Shanghai Or Guangzhou, China||Packing:||Carton + Pallet, Wooden Box, Or Custom|
|Equipped With:||Standard Shackle Or Hook And Master Links|
32mm Four Leg Wire Rope Sling,
ISO 9001 Four Leg Wire Rope Sling,
GB/T 16762 Galvanized Cable Sling With Loops
All our four-leg steel wire rope sling assemblies are produced according to our DNV Quality Management Approved System. The sling assemblies with fibre core feature 6 x 37 +FC construction, with 1670MPa in tensile strength.
Each leg is a single soft eye wire rope sling, which is mechanically pressed and secured with a ferrule, to create an eye-shaped loop, making it to be utilised for a range of applications. This soft loop has been left natural. A ‘hard-eye’ would be a loop that’s supported along the inside of the loop using a metal thimble.
1. Reference standard: EN 13411-3: 2003, EN 13411-3: 2004, GB/T 16762-2009, GB/T 14737-2009.
2. Surface treatment of wire ropes can be galvanized and grease free, galvanized with grease and uncoated with grease.
3. The wire rope structure, tensile strength and working load limited could be customized according to customer's request.
4. Safety factor of the rigging is 5:1.
5. Safety factor of the Master Link and Hook is 4:1.
6. Safety factor of the shackle is 6:1.
Contact Person: john xu