9 tonne Three Layers Eye and Eye Polyester Webbing Sling
High Strength Heavy Lift Sling, Flat Webbing
Polyester flat webbing slings are made from high tenacity polyester webbing, colour coded for ease of identification for lifting. They are as strong as steel wire rope or chain, and are yet lighter and more flexible in the same lifting capacity.
Eye and Eye Webbing Slings are common type of slings which have eyes sewn into both ends of the sling. The slings can be configured with either a flat eye or twisted eye on both ends. A flat eye can be used in a choker hitch, basket hitch, or vertical hitch, while a twisted eye sling has eyes that are twisted 90° to form a better choker hitch.
Our Three Layers Eye and Eye Webbing Slings are manufactured and supplied in accordance to EN 1492-1:2000, AS 1353.1-1997 or JB/T 8521-2007 Standards. In order to guard the webbing from unnecessary wear and tear, several coverings are available, in any length, which protects both the sling and fragile loads.
Sling eyes are automatically tapered to a narrower width ranges from 25mm to 300mm. These slings are used by crane and rigging customers around the world provide for the low profile eye available, which enables sling removal easier when tight clearances are unavoidable. They can be especially suitable for lifting expensive or easily damaged products, due to their soft and safe material.
The advanced manufacturing of webbing slings, by Shanghai Anfeng Lifting & Rigging
Benefits of polyester webbing slings
1. Acid resistance — Polyester webbing sling is resistant to bleaching agents and acids. So it can be utilized in acidic environments.
2. Colour-coded — The web slings are colour coded to identify capacity limitations.
3. Firm grip — Polyester webbing slings allow for a firm hold / grip around objects being lifted.
4. Lightweight — The web sling's lightweight making the slings easier to be carried around sites, wrap and store.
5. Low cost — Polyester slings is available at a lower cost in comparison to wire rope slings and chain.
6. Non-explosive — Polyester slings can be safely used in explosive atmospheres (e.g. mining), the material is both non-sparking and non-conductive.
7. Quick drying — As a material, polyester is quick to dry because of its hydrophobic attributes.
8. Resistance and durability — Other than acid, polyester slings are resistant to many chemicals, oil, moisture, and grease. In addition to that, polyester is resistant to UV degradation.
9. Shape retention — Polyester slings are well known for retaining its shape. This is beneficial where there is restricted space. It also reduces the risk of shrinkage and stretching.
10. Softness — Polyester webbing sling is soft. It is not prone to scratch and it does not deform surfaces it comes in contact with. What's more, it is twist / kink resistant.
11. Strength — Polyester is very strong and is capable of lifting extremely heavy loads. They can also absorb shocks, which makes it an ideal material for slings.
12. Webbing Slings can be equiped with additional protective sleeve.
Anfeng Three Layers Eye and Eye Webbing Sling technical data sheet
|6:1 7:1 8:1
||mm mm mm
|25 30 50
50 60 65
75 90 90
|100 120 120
125 150 150
150 180 200
|200 240 240
250 300 -
300 - -
|Other sizes can be produced upon request
Inspection, testing and certification
All of our webbing slings are manufactured under strict quality control process. The products will be sampled and tested according to a certain ratio and provided with tensile test cetification before delivery.
Our technical staffs make sure the products meet all safety and manufacturing requirements. Upon request, Anfeng provides customers with DNV-GL, CCS, ABS and other third-party inspection certificates.
Based in Shanghai Free Trade Zone, Shanghai Anfeng Lifting & Rigging Ltd. is an experienced technical and sales company specialized in supplying webbing slings, round slings, wire rope and slings, chains, rigging accessories and more.
Anfeng supplies steel wire ropes, wire rope slings, lifting chains and accessories, webbing slings, round slings, fall protection harness, typhoon resistant series products, lashing, offshore mooring lines, chain hoists, lever hoists, electric hoists, shackles up to 1500t, and lifting points.
With 20 years of experience in lifting and rigging industry, Anfeng not only provides customers with high-quality lifting and rigging products, but also provides complete lifting solutions according to different projects, such as technical consultation, solution design, product planning, onsite assistance and after-sales support.