|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Brand Name:||Reliable Sling|
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001, TUV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packing by carton, then packing by reinforced pallet.|
|Delivery Time:||30days after deposit arranged|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces per month|
|Item Name:||E Track Ratchet Straps||Material:||Polyester+ratchet+e Fittings|
|Width:||2 Inch||Fitting:||Ratchet / E-track|
|Using:||Quick Secure And Ship Rail, Truck And Trailer Loads|
20 Ft Blue E Track Ratchet Straps for Quick Tension Release Truck Trailer Loads
We sell only top-quality products to ensure our customers only receive the best they deserve. Our tie-downs' webbing is made of polyester and the ratchet is durable steel, which can both handle extreme temperatures and harsh loads.
E-Track snaps into trailer fittings.
Tough Polyester Webbing
Working Load Limit: 1,467 lbs.
Assembly Break Strength: 4,400 lbs.
Webbing Break Strength: 6,000 lbs.
Length: 12' / 16' / 20'
Webbing Color: Yellow / Gray/ Blue
Application: Logistic Ratchet Strap with E Track Spring Fittings are used for Cargo Tie-Down in Trailers, Vans, and Trucks.
Advantages: When you transport freight in your truck or trailer, ratchet straps with E track fittings offer the most versatile security for your load. They are compact and simple to use, adjustable for all size loads and trucks, and most of all, reliable.
These 20' long straps are furnished with spring Etrack fittings on both ends. Once cargo is secured with a ratchet strap, the load is guaranteed to be immovable.
How to use?
1. Open the ratchet by pressing the lever on the handle and lifting the handle.
2. Slide the strap through the bar on the handle and bring it back over the bar.
3. Press the lever on one of the spring fitting end attachments and clip into a slot on any vertical or horizontal E track rail or single.
4. Clip the other spring fitting into an E track on the opposite wall or on the other side of your load.
5. Pull the slack all the way and then pump the ratchet to tighten the strap around the cargo.
6. To lock the strap in place, close the ratchet all way the way.
7. To release the strap, open the handle all the way and pull the lower strap out.
Packing and Shipping:
1. How to order?
A: We are available via email, please feel free to send us your requests, and it will be nice of you to inform us detailed requests if you have. For example, size of goods, packing, and qty of each item.
2. Can I get a sample before placing order?
A: Surely you will! Reliable Sling offer samples for all our clients, sample is free, and freight to be covered by buyer.
3. What's your regular packing?
A: Products are usually packed in cartons and pallets, we would be more than glad to pack goods as instructed if you got special packing requests.
4. Delivery time
A: About 20days for qty less than 20GP.
B. Around 30days for 20GP, 40days for 40GP.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui