|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||carton / pallet|
|Delivery Time:||30days after deposit arranged|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2*40ft container per month|
|Item:||E-track Tie Down Strap||Material:||Polyester|
|Width:||2inch / 50mm||Fitting:||Ratchet / E-track|
|Color:||Custom||Length:||12' / 16' / 20'|
2 Inch 20 Feet E-Track Ratchet Tie down straps / 2" Inch 50mm Iron Ratchet Buckle with E-Track Ratchet Fastener Strap
Working Load Limit: 1,467 lbs.
Assembly Break Strength: 4,400 lbs.
Length: 12' / 16' / 20'
Webbing Color: Yellow / Blue / Grey
Webbing Break Strength: 6,000 lbs.
E-Track cam straps are used in conjunction with E-Trackinside interior van trailers. Just like the e-track ratchet straps, the cam buckle straps also come in 12' (yellow), 16' (gray), and 20' (blue) lengths. Etrack cam buckle straps are generally color coded by length for easy identification. Cam bucklesuse a pull-to-tighten system rather than the crank-to-tighten features seen in ratchets. This can be critical when over-tightening can damage precious cargo. With a 2500lb. break strength capacity, cams still offer considerable strength and easy tightening.
1. Before unloading a unit of load, the web lashings shall be unlocked so that it can be lifted freely from the
2. During loading and unloading, attention should be paid to proximity of any low overhead power lines.
3. The materials from which web lashing are made have a selective resistance to chemical attacks. Consult
the manufacturer or supplier for advice if exposure to chemicals is anticipated. It should be noted that the
effects of chemicals may increase with rising temperatures. RLB-lift web lashing are made from high tensile,
PU-finished and thermally fixed polyester webbing. Polyester is resistant to mineral acids or alkalies which
are harmless may become sufficiently concentrated by evaporation and may cause damage. Take
contaminated webbing out of service at once, soak them in cold water and let them day naturally.
4. RLB-lift web lashing comply with part of EN12915 are suitable for use in temperature range from -40℃
to +100℃. The range may vary in chemical environment. In that case, the advice shall be sought from the
manufacture or the supplier. Changing the environment dyeing transport may affect the forces in the web
lashing. You should check the tension force after entering warm areas,
5. RLB-lift web lashing shall be rejected or returned to the manufacturer for repair if there appeared any
signs of damage. The following criteria are considered to be signs of damage:
-For web lashing (to be rejected) : tears, cut, nicks and breakage in load, bearing fibers and retaining
stitches, deformations resulting from exposure.
-For end fittings and tension devices: deformations, splits noise of wear, signs of corrosion.
Repairs shall only be conducted by the manufacturer. Only web lashing sewn with identification labels shall
be repaired. After repair, the manufacturer shall guarantee that the original performance of device is
maintained. If there is any accidental contact with chemical products, the web lashing shall be consulted.
About our company
1. Since 2007, we engaged in polyester webbing soft sling (lifting sling) belt products,include flat webbing
sling,endless webbing sling,round sling,ratchet tie down,safety belt and so on.
2. Our main Market : European,USA,Australia.
3. The main technical personnel experience is more or less ten years
4. Service : OEM
5. Delivery: different product (round sling) has different times, please should contact us to confirm.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui