|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE GS ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Ratchet Tie Down Strap||Application:||Lashing|
|Breaking Strength:||800kg - 10Ton||Safety Factor:||2:1|
|Packing:||Carton And Pallet||Width:||25-100mm|
EN12195-2 Orange Ratchet Strap Lashing Tie Down Buckle , GS CE approved ratchet cargo lashing strap buckle
Belt Material: 100% Polyester
Belt Width: 50m
Belt Color: Red/Yellow/Orange/Blue/Green/as customized+ 4 black strips
Belt Strength / LC / STF: according to EN12195-2 Standard
Elongation: <7%, or according customer requirement
Length: 4m/ 6m/ 8m/ 9m/10m/ 12m/ 15m/ as customized
Packing: each piece in standard carton and pallet, or according customer requirement
Use instructions as per EN-12915
1. Care shall be taken that the web lashing isn’t damaged by sharp edges of the load on which it is used.
Visual inspection and check before and after the use is recommended.
2. Only web lashing with legible label and mark can be used.
3. Web sling shall not be overloaded: only the maximum hand force of 500N(50daN on the label; 1dN≈1kg)
shall be used. Mechanical aid, such as levers, bars, etc. are not to be used unless they are specially
designed to be used with the devices.
4. Web sling shall not used if knotted.
5. Damage to labels shall be prevented by keeping them away from sharp edges of the load and if
possible, away from the load.
6. The webbing shall be protected against from friction, abrasion and damage from load with sharp edges
by using protective and/or corner protectors.
Ratchet straps are manufactured to secure cargo in place on trucks, trailers, boats, and other freight
carriers. Most ratchet straps are made with polyester webbing to minimize weathering and damage. There
is a wide variety of hardware for ratchet straps, such as; flat hooks, snap hooks, wire hooks, grab hooks,
s-hooks, chain, e fittings, and more.
You should inspect your ratchet straps before each use and replace any tie down strap assembly that is
not in excellent working condition. You should never use a ratchet strap if there is abrasive wear, broken
or worn stitching, holes, tears, cuts, or any tie down hardware that shows a defect.
Choosing the Correct Ratchet Strap for your Application
1. Figure the weight and size of the cargo you are securing
2. Tie down strap needs a Working Load Limit (WLL) equal to or greater than that weight
3. Choose the length you need
4. Choose the hardware that will be best for your application (ratchet, hooks, etc)
1. How to order?
A: We are available via email, please feel free to send us your requests, and it will be nice of you to inform
us detailed requests if you have. For example, size of goods, packing, and qty of each item.
2. Can I get a sample before placing order?
A: Surely you will! Reliable Sling offer samples for all our clients, sample is free, and freight to be covered
3. What's your regular packing?
A: Products are usually packed in cartons and pallets, we would be more than glad to pack goods as
instructed if you got special packing requests.
A: T/T or LC in U.S Dollar
5. Delivery time
A: About 20days for qty less than 20GP.
B. Around 30days for 20GP, 40days for 40GP.
Big order, please consult with our sales person.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui