|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE GS ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Ratchet Tie Down Strap||Application:||Lashing|
|Length:||Custom||Packing:||Carton And Pallet|
Light Duty Ratcheting tie down strap 1'' 500KG / 1500LBS LC / 1500BS 15' length webbing with S hook
Belt Material: 100% Polyester
Belt Width: 25mm
Belt Color: Red/Yellow/Orange/Blue/Green/as customized+ N black strips
Belt Strength / LC / STF: according to EN12195-2 Standard
Elongation: <7%, or according customer requirement
Length: 4m/ 6m/ 8m/ 9m/10m/ 12m/ 15m/ as customized
Packing: each piece in standard carton and pallet, or according customer requirement
2.Australian standard:AS NZS 4380-2001
3.American standard: WSTDA-T-1
Use instructions as per EN-12915-2
1. Care shall be taken that the web lashing isn’t damaged by sharp edges of the load on which it is used.
Visual inspection and check before and after the use is recommended.
2. Only web lashing with legible label and mark can be used.
3. Web sling shall not be overloaded: only the maximum hand force of 500N(50daN on the label; 1dN≈1kg)
shall be used. Mechanical aid, such as levers, bars, etc. are not to be used unless they are specially
designed to be used with the devices.
4. Web sling shall not used if knotted.
5. Damage to labels shall be prevented by keeping them away from sharp edges of the load and if possible,
away from the load.
6. The webbing shall be protected against from friction, abrasion and damage from load with sharp edges
by using protective and/or corner protectors.
Choosing the Correct Ratchet Strap for your Application
1. Figure the weight and size of the cargo you are securing
2. Tie down strap needs a Working Load Limit (WLL) equal to or greater than that weight
3. Choose the length you need
4. Choose the hardware that will be best for your application (ratchet, hooks, etc)
We have 10 more years' experience specifically in this field;
We have professional workers dealing with your inquiry;
We can promise you a short lead time ( 20-30days );
We are the manufacturer and offer the factory price;
We have complete relevant products of slings.
1. Use only the not damaged Ratchet strap, which labels can clear showing the capacity.
2. Do not use overload.
3. Don´t use the webbing knot.
4. Keep the webbing away from sharp or abrasive edges that may cut or wear webbing.
5. Do not wring or twist the ratchet strap
6. Periodic inspect the ratchet strap to ensure the tie-down or webbing in good condition, or replace the
ratchet strap at once.
7. Do not use the webbing for lifting.
1. How to order?
A: We are available via email, please feel free to send us your requests, and it will be nice of you to inform
us detailed requests if you have. For example, size of goods, packing, and qty of each item.
2. Can I get a sample before placing order?
A: Surely you will! Reliable Sling offer samples for all our clients, sample is free, and freight to be covered
3. What's your regular packing?
A: Products are usually packed in cartons and pallets, we would be more than glad to pack goods as
instructed if you got special packing requests.
A: T/T or LC in U.S Dollar
5. Delivery time
A: About 20days for qty less than 20GP.
B. Around 30days for 20GP, 40days for 40GP.
Big order, please consult with our sales person.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui