|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Polyester Round Sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Endless|
|Color:||Green||Working Load Limit:||2Ton|
2t Excellent quality ployester round Slings, Green round sling , 2t belt slling , Round Endless sling
About the round sling:
100%high tenacity polyester of out sleeve and inner core
With two ply woven heavy duty out sleeve
Capacity from 1T to 12T, different colors, even more capacity according to customers request.
Each stripe is equal to 1 ton capacity
Effective working length available:1m to 10m
Safety factor available:5:1 6:1 7:1
According to EN 1492-2:2000
Characteristics of polyester round sling:
|Working Load Limit|
|0°-7°||7°-45°||45°-60°||Up to 45°||45°-60°|
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. Various sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
Application and advantage of webbing sling.
Our Round lifting slings are manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material. They have the
1. Lightweight. Ideal to carry around jobs or sites and can be folded away to save space unlike heavy
2. Strong. Duplex webbing lifting slings made from polyester are capable of lifting extremely heavy loads
3. Versatile lifting slings are capable of various lifting techniques including vertical, chock and basket
Because of webbing lifting slings have so many benefits, they are used in variety of ways throughout
several industries,including marine, construction, engineering, power, defense and transport industries,
warehousing, house removals and manufacturing plants.
- Do not exceed working load limit
- Prevent shock-loading.
- Where selecting a sling it is very important to consider the angles at which the sling will be used.
- Slings are subject to cutting when lifting items with sharp edges. In this case always use wear sleeves.
- Do not use a damaged sling.
- Never make knots in a sling.
- Never drag a sling from underneath a load that is resting on it.
- Chemical active environments can affect the strength of slings.
- Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on sling use.
- Always store slings in a cool dry and dark place when they are not in use for prolonged periods.
- Always read and understand the operating instruction before use.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui