|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Polyester Round Sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Endless|
|Application:||Lifting||Safety Factor:||5:1 6:1 7:1|
|Color:||Purple||Working Load Limit:||1Ton|
endless round sling with EN1492-2 for lifting , 1T Round Sling , Round Endless sling , Endless sling
Technical specifications of polyester round sling:
-Color coded according to EN 1492-2 & AS 4497
-Capacity stripes; Each stripe is equal to 1 tonne capacity.
-The safe working load of polyester round sling is clearly and continuously printed on the sleeve.
-Extra strong PU-impregnated webbing of the sleeve, which does not allow dirt to enter.
-Each sling is packed in plastic with CE declaration of conformity or Test Certificate.
Characteristics of polyester round sling:
- Low elongation.
- Extremely wear-resistant.
1. easy to use, efficient in operation, gentle on surface contact.
2. come with a label giving length and tonnage.
3. inner core is made from high tensile polyester fiber
4. the core is protected by a tough woven tubular sleeve also made from polyester without side stitch.
5. manufactured according to machinery directive 98/37/EC and EN1492-2.
6. color coded according to EN1492-2.
7. the safe working load is clearly and continuously printed on the sleeve.
8. Low elongation, extremely wear-resistant.
Application and advantage of webbing sling.
1. Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
2. Various machines and parts
3. Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wooden products, plastic products, paper products
4. Pipe laying, plumbing
5. Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works
|Working Load Limit|
|0°-7°||7°-45°||45°-60°||Up to 45°||45°-60°|
- Do not exceed working load limit
- Prevent shock-loading.
- Where selecting a sling it is very important to consider the angles at which the sling will be used.
- Slings are subject to cutting when lifting items with sharp edges. In this case always use wear sleeves.
- Do not use a damaged sling.
- Never make knots in a sling.
- Never drag a sling from underneath a load that is resting on it.
- Chemical active environments can affect the strength of slings.
- Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on sling use.
- Always store slings in a cool dry and dark place when they are not in use for prolonged periods.
- Always read and understand the operating instruction before use.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui