|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Endless Webbing Sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Endless|
|Application:||Lifting||Safety Factor:||5:1 6:1 7:1|
|Color:||Color Code||Working Load Limit:||2Ton|
polyester endless webbing sling (lifting sling endless belt) endless lifting sling , 2Ton endless webbing sling
About the webbing sling:
Material:100% high tenacity polyester
Color: According to EN-1492-1
Certificate: GS. CE.
Packing: PE shrink wrapped, carton and pallet
All of our Slings are made of A-A Grade polyester yarn.
All of them are specially PU coated,which makes them tighter,more durable & smooth.
1. European standard:EN1492-1
2. Australian standard:AS1353
3. American standard: ASME B30.9-2006
4. Sling belt: WSTDA-WB-1
1. Material: 100% PES
2. With reinforced flat eyes
3. Safety factor available: 5:1, 6:1, 7:1,8:1
4. Length available: 1-100mete
5. Working load limit: 1T ~15T (customized request available)
6. Standard:According to EN 1492-2:000
7. Intentional color code
8. Working temperature: -40 -100
9. Anti-abrasion and anti-incision protection
10. No damages to tender objects
Application and advantage of webbing sling.
1. Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
2. Various machines and parts
3. Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wooden products, plastic products, paper products
4. Pipe laying, plumbing
5. Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works
- Do not exceed working load limit
- Prevent shock-loading.
- Where selecting a sling it is very important to consider the angles at which the sling will be used.
- Slings are subject to cutting when lifting items with sharp edges. In this case always use wear sleeves.
- Do not use a damaged sling.
- Never make knots in a sling.
- Never drag a sling from underneath a load that is resting on it.
- Chemical active environments can affect the strength of slings.
- Inspect slings weekly or more frequently depending on sling use.
- Always store slings in a cool dry and dark place when they are not in use for prolonged periods.
- Always read and understand the operating instruction before use.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui