|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Polyester Webbing Sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Flat Eye|
|Shape:||Flat||Standard:||CE / GS / ISO|
4T Eye-Eye Webbing Slings Polyester Lifting Sling / Belt , EN 1492-1 , SF: 6
About the webbing sling:
All the slings from our workshop can be made as per
1. European standard:EN1492-1
2. Australian standard:AS1353
3. American standard: ASME B30.9-2006
4. Sling belt: WSTDA-WB-1
Safety Factor: 5:1 / 6:1 / 7:1 / 8:1
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. Various sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment.
1. Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
2. Various machines and parts
3. Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wooden products, plastic products, paper products
4. Pipe laying, plumbing
5. Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works
Instructions for use of RLB-LIFT flat webbing and round slings
Before use, select the correct flat webbing or round sling with regard to its application, capacity and the
surface conditions of the load (see designation on the labels).
Examine the condition of the webbing sling or the round sling (improperly maintained or repaired slings,
including unreadable labels, must be excluded from further use).
The permitted capacity of the slings mustn’t be exceeded.(WLL in accordance with the applied lifting
method)Never shorten a sling by knotting it.
Flat webbing sling and round sling must not be placed around sharp adges or over rough surfaces,
use wear sleeves and edge protectors where necessary.
Flat webbing sling should be applied in such a way that they carry the load over the full sling width.
Loads may only be placed on slings if damage is precluded.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui