|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Polyester Webbing Sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Flat Eye|
|Shape:||Flat||Standard:||CE / GS / ISO|
|Ply:||Single Ply Or Multi-ply||Length:||Custom|
Good quality&Fast delivery 4" 4T Polyester Webbing Sling , SF: 5
About the webbing sling:
Material:100% high tenacity polyester
Color: According to EN-1492-1
Certificate: GS. CE.
Packing: PE shrink wrapped, carton and pallet
All of our Slings are made of A-A Grade polyester yarn.
All of them are specially PU coated,which makes them tighter,more durable & smooth.
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. Various sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
1. European standard:EN1492-1
2. Australian standard:AS1353
3. American standard: ASME B30.9-2006
4. Sling belt: WSTDA-WB-1
Our webbing lifting slings are manufactured from 100% high tenacity polyester material. They have the
1. Lightweight. Ideal to carry around jobs or sites and can be folded away to save space unlike heavy
2. Strong. Duplex webbing lifting slings made from polyester are capable of lifting extremely heavy loads
3. Versatile lifting slings are capable of various lifting techniques including vertical, chock and basket
Because of webbing lifting slings have so many benefits, they are used in variety of ways throughout
several industries,including marine, construction, engineering, power, defense and transport industries,
warehousing, house removals and manufacturing plants.
Do not drag slings from under loads, position the sling correctly to ensure easy removal after use.
Position slings in such a way that they hold the load securely(displacement of the centre of gravity must be
In “choker” lifts, only use flat webbing slings with reinforced eyes.
Using flat webbing slings with Becket eyes, the opening angle of the eyes shouldn’t exceed 20 at the
In cases that flat webbing slings or round slings are used in connection with chemical or in extreme
Contact the manufacturer for instructions.
In “choker” or direct lifts, the round sling should be positioned so that it can form its “nature” inclination
angle of 60 and that heat due to friction is avoided.
Avoid sharp jerks and joist.
Do not drag the load across the floor with the sling or drag the sling across rough surfaces.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui