|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Polyester Webbing Sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Flat Eye|
3T webbing sling material/ webbing belt , Safety Factor =7:1 , CE GS ISO
1. European standard:EN1492-1
2. Australian standard:AS1353
3. American standard: ASME B30.9-2006
4. Sling belt: WSTDA-WB-1
About the webbing sling:
Length: As per requirement
Certificate: CertificateG.S. CE.
Packing: PE shrink wrapped, carton and pallet
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. Various sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
1. Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
2. Various machines and parts
3. Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wooden products, plastic products, paper products
4. Pipe laying, plumbing
5. Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works
Do not drag slings from under loads, position the sling correctly to ensure easy removal after use.
Position slings in such a way that they hold the load securely(displacement of the centre of gravity must be
In “choker” lifts, only use flat webbing slings with reinforced eyes.
Using flat webbing slings with Becket eyes, the opening angle of the eyes shouldn’t exceed 20 at the
In cases that flat webbing slings or round slings are used in connection with chemical or in extreme
temperatures. Contact the manufacturer for instructions.
In “choker” or direct lifts, the round sling should be positioned so that it can form its “nature” inclination
angle of 60 and that heat due to friction is avoided.
Avoid sharp jerks and joist.
Do not drag the load across the floor with the sling or drag the sling across rough surfaces.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui