|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||4*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||Polyester Webbing Sling||Lifting Eye Type:||Flat Eye|
|Ply:||Single Or Multi-plies||Length:||1-12meters|
Safety Factor 7:1 , 2Ton Green Polyester Flat Webbing Sling , CE ISO Approved
About the webbing sling:
Webbing sling is produced from high quality synthetic fiber(polyester) by advanced weaving technology
and equipment in various sewing methods. There are three common types of webbing sling: simplex,
duplex, triplex, quadrex.
The maximum load of flat web slings ranges from 0-30 ton. The length ranges from 1-100 meters. The flt
web slings are made of 100%PES, and can enhance the strength of web slings by using intensive eyes or
mental accessories at both ends.
1. The product can be divided into single layer and multi-layer, and can sew in many ways.
2. The size can follow the customer's requirements.
3. Wide bearing surface, which can reduce the pressure of surface load.
4. Smooth surface, which won't hurt the lifted objects.
5. High strength-to-weight ratio.
6. It can add anti-wear protective sleeve&anti-cut protective cover.
7. It has unique label, and use international standard colors to distinguish the bearing capacity.
8. Easy to carry and soft in texture.
9. The product has experienced PU surface hardening treatment, which enhance the wear resistance.
10. Comply with European standard:EN1492-1:2000.
1. Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
2. Various machines and parts
3. Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wooden products, plastic products, paper products
4. Pipe laying, plumbing
5. Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works
1. European standard:EN1492-1
2. Australian standard:AS1353
3. American standard: ASME B30.9-2006
4. Sling belt: WSTDA-WB-1
Do not drag slings from under loads, position the sling correctly to ensure easy removal after use.
Position slings in such a way that they hold the load securely(displacement of the centre of gravity must be
In “choker” lifts, only use flat webbing slings with reinforced eyes.
Using flat webbing slings with Becket eyes, the opening angle of the eyes shouldn’t exceed 20 at the
In cases that flat webbing slings or round slings are used in connection with chemical or in extreme
temperatures.Contact the manufacturer for instructions.
In “choker” or direct lifts, the round sling should be positioned so that it can form its “nature” inclination
angle of 60
and that heat due to friction is avoided.
Avoid sharp jerks and joist.
Do not drag the load across the floor with the sling or drag the sling across rough surfaces.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui