Polyester Flat Double Eye Webbing Sling Color Code Lifting Sling Single Ply Or Double Plies
|Place of Origin:
||CE, ISO9001, SGS, TUV
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||30 work days after order confirmed
||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
||50000 pieces per month
Detailed Product Description
||Single Ply Or Double Plies
||As Your Order Require
||4:1, 5:1, 6:1, 7:1, 8:1
||Reinforced Folded Eye, Flat Eye, Reversed Eye
Polyester Flat Double Eye Webbing Sling Color Code Lifting Sling Single ply or double plies
Instructions for use
- Do not drag slings from under loads, position the sling correctly to ensure easy removal after use.
- Position slings in such a way that they hold the load securely(displacement of the centre of gravity must be avoided )
- In “choker” lifts, only use flat webbing slings with reinforced eyes.
- Using flat webbing slings with Becket eyes, the opening angle of the eyes shouldn’t exceed 20 at the connecting point.
- In cases that flat webbing slings or round slings are used in connection with chemical or in extreme temperatures.Contact the manufacturer for instructions.
- In “choker” or direct lifts, the round sling should be positioned so that it can form its “nature” inclination angle of 60 and that heat due to friction is avoided.
- Avoid sharp jerks and joist.
- Do not drag the load across the floor with the sling or drag the sling across rough surfaces.
Detailed Product Description:
- Webbing sling, it divides into single layer loop type and many layer loop type ,sewed up with different method
- Size can adjust according to customers' requirements
- The broad loading area can reduce the bearing of surface
- Protect whose surface are smooth and refined from destroying
|Straight life up to 45
|Chocked life up to 45
|Straight life 40-60
|Chocked life 45-60
- Steel pipe, Steel wire, Steel plate
- Various machineries and parts
- Cement products, glass products, rubber products, wodden products, plastic products, paper products
- Pipe laying, plumbing
- Tree planting, Stone handling, construction and public works